Thursday, March 24, 2011

Murry continued

that I was very pretty. I have that effect on old men.....That being said, I told him that I was only helping him because he was so handsome and that I was in to older men(yikes). It took eions to get to his car. He had to remember the location,color,make, etc. On the way I learned he had five children, two deceased, his favorites, and three whom he wasn't close to. He had fought in WW2 and Korea. His motto; life is a bitch and then you die. I noticed cans of dog food. I asked the dog's name. Georgia; this was where she was bred. She loved his wife and couldn't figure out why she wasn't around. Georgia did not like other dogs. I finished helping him and he thanked me. I told him I was sorry for his loss. I don't know why his kids weren't close to him. He blamed himself for overindulging them. I just know that I was interested in him and that he contributed to our freedom. That he wasn't insignificant or invisible. I made him smile. I hope tonight when he goes to bed with his faithful companion by his side that he felt loved.

1 comment:

  1. Touching. Maybe you came face to face with Jesus? What you do to the least of my brothers...

    ReplyDelete